Anti-viral medication, active against herpes simplex viruses such as HSV 1, HSV 2, Herpes Zoster virus, cytomegalovirus, Eppainein-Barr virus
Active ingredient: acyclovir
Indications for/method of use
• Has a specific antiviral and immunostimulating action
• Affects only infected cells, does not penetrate healthy cells
• Complete safety (absence of gonadotoxic, teratogenic and embryotoxic action)
• Absence of systemic side effects even with chronic use
• It is used for treatment and prevention
• Effective when used locally
• Pharmaceutical form and presentation – cream 5% 5 g
Do not store above 25 ° C. Do not freeze.
over the counter
Original package - 576 pcs. Intermediate packaging - 12 pcs.
The information presented on the site should not be used for self-diagnosis and treatment and can not serve as a substitute for internal
Biobladex® Safe is a sterile, safe, automatic, single-use scarifier with the needle having size: 21G, 23G, 26G, 28G in the box №100.